View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
ok, I came with scriptures , by means of Jehovah God's Holy Spirit, which Jesus sent. to explain what the three keys represented. where and by what means did you receive your information , may I ask? I would like to real it for myself. because NO where in the Bible does it states that. there is an book, literal or symbolic. which speaks of "list of names", in which the Book of Revelation speaks of ,(Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books).

there's NO actual Gate to Heaven, it's NOT like those who have that Heavenly calling. would need an actual "GATE" to get through. they will be Angels, the "Gates" are symbolic. Revelation NOR does or any book of the bible. speaks of Peter or any Heavenly "Gate keeper." Peter will NOT be a "Gate keeper", but one of the 144,000 ,(Rev. 14:1-4). reigning over a renewed Earth of righteous humans with Jesus as Kings and Priest ,(Rev. 5:10 And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth).

and NOT ALL Righteous will go to Heaven, some will live on Earth, JESUS WORDS ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth) without the wicked ones ,(Pro. 2:22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it). and there's NO Fiery place demons resides. they were kicked straight to Earth, NOT to a fiery place.

see (Rev. 12:7-12 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought. but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him). peace

Parrot phrasing Scriptures has no value to me....
I do not believe in holy spirits, devils or satan etc:
Peace...