View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 03:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello

I have lived an eternity in the 'World of Light'. In that world I have met and been guided by many beings who are solely made of energy/light. I am one of those beings, one who has chosen to do their work here before I return. I understand your feelings of isolation, but I think that you need to ask yourself why you really want to connect with us on this plane. Do you want to figure out what you're specifically supposed to be doing here, or do you simply want to spend time with us?

Myself, and 'The Others' do not seek active relationships with the 'Tribe' on this plane because we understand that there is no time to waste, and must do as much work as possible before our bodies wither and fade. Most of the beings I know are not in this world, but we communicate often.. as our connection is inseparable.

You are more likely to find us when you are in need of guidance because we are committed to our work on this plane, we appear when it is necessary. It also depends HOW you are looking, we will never say "I am from the Other Side, nice to meet you." because we understand the rules of this world and how our existence flies in the face of any conventional model of the world.. going against that causes trouble and interferes with our work.. so we silently guide those who ask for help.

We take many forms.. bus driver, bank teller, cashier, police officer, homeless person, etc. It is not certain which model others have chosen to do their work. I suggest that you ACT from the spirit, live AS the spirit, and naturally you will see the other conscious spirits that inhabit your surroundings.

You will recognize us by first recognizing Yourself. Looking into our eyes will allow you to connect with us, and we will speak without the need for words. Do not be offended if we are only interested in brief exchanges, we understand what we are doing, and don't feel the need to spend time with other 'Light beings' because that time would be better spent influencing this world and the souls who need to be reminded of who they really are.

I cannot tell you what to do, but I can suggest that you look for activities that will bring you closer to those of similar mind. Here is a doorway for you: transpersonalassociation.com (I cannot post links yet.)

There you will find many beings doing their 'Work', and the events held have brought many of the type that you're seeking together. Hopefully that gives you an idea of the type of events that you must find. Trust your path, be open enough to LISTEN, and you will see that we are all around you. Feel free to privately message me anytime.

I wish you love and success on your journey, I hope to see you on 'The Other Side', when the time is right.