View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 01:35 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
Great but do you know this is the same with the Body?

That there is little difference between spirit soul and body but the frequency of vibration.

That it too, can transcend time and space because they are man-made constructs?

Have you heard of the Awakened consciousness within?

It operates above but at the level of awareness you feed it, so becoming more aware of it makes it more relative; hence more present and USEFUL. Your own Christ consciousness has been working this whole time, it just needs a little attention to work "miracles" in your life. Though what most (sleeping man) calls a miracle is but the simple operation of a higher law.

Come to me anywhere and any when,
I AM.

All you need t' do is be still, quiet yourself and you will hear Me.

The Awareness of Awareness, that is God & that is All of us.
Yes, I do. Like the chakras are energy centers that help circulate the energy of the spirit and help maintain it. Kind of like how the body needs nutrients from food, etc.

Our body is the vessel and shell for our spirit with our experiences on our journey in life.

Yes, I have heard of Consciousness within. When you are aware of the 'space' inbetween the thoughts, it's the seat where the consciousness lies. You also have to believe in the power awareness, so one has to work at it to build belief, for it to 'work' miracles in one's life it's like the key to opening the door.