View Single Post
Old 23-05-2014, 02:14 PM
Guide
I personally struggled with that concept of spending any additional time with dysfunctional foo. Given how they were sadistic(in the truest sense/objective definition), as well as craved drama/conflict as they so said... it felt like it would be a personal hell to meet them or hangout in any afterlife scenario. On the positive note, it did light a fire under my feet to figure things out in order to prevent that. :)

But like some of the others, I don't feel a need to meet them as they are now. Instead, I'd rather release all that trauma, pain, victimization-type stuff, any sort of bond to them, and connect with the divine.
In doing so, I've found a few things go on, #1 in releasing those bonds, I found out they acted more as chains, tying me down, in releasing those chains, I was able to free myself, be fully, and liberated.
#2 if I do end up meeting them, I will be coming from an entirely different perspective, one of wholeness and balance. So I won't feel that negative effect as prior. Plus the added effects on my life as a whole, prior to any afterlife situation, which is/has been transformational and awesome!
#3 if they end up working out their problems so that they can move in those planes/areas I play in, why wouldn't I want to meet them? So either way, it's a win-win.

Additionally, in doing so, I've met my greater family, there is family through blood and family through spirit. I imagine my spiritual family, which have bonds that are deeper than anything, would meet me upon death.