View Single Post
Old 24-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Onlyus

I used to be able to start this experience very easily and almost at will. I would lie down with my eyes shut and slowly my body would feel as though it was rocking horizontally backwards and forwards and also rising at the same time. Sometimes I would feel as though I had suddenly grown very big. Sadly I never really pursued it further than this and I have been trying for months now to do it again, but have had zero success.
I have been informed by someone very close to me who is a successful medium, that they have asked that I be blocked from doing it as over the last six months or so, I have suddenly become very open and receptive to an incredible amount of things and she was told by her spirit guides that it was going to have an adverse effect on me if I was to continue at the pace that things were going. This does tally up with something else that was happening every single night, that was not quite so nice.
I am now being given information and experiences at a much more sedate pace, which is kind of frustrating as the OBE is so very relaxing.

Last edited by Onlyus : 24-04-2007 at 09:30 PM.