View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020, 03:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I know about the energy of a person from a post. I believe you learned that from me as I am the only one to have ever mentioned it within these threads multiple times. As one progresses along the path one can "know" a lot about others. Not a seeing, or a feeling but a direct knowing.

As one progresses and has truly realized that energy it can be direct shared with others, they are that energy and it is a sharing of oneness. Many things can be done with intent alone.
This seems like either a useful skill or maybe even a siddhi. To be able to see beyond the surface appearances. Though I think it is also important to allow for conscious consent from the other before sharing any insight you may have. To look for clues what the person is ready and really looking to hear. The needs of another may be very different than what you expect. And they need to see from their own perspective. So listening becomes important than sharing thoughts. If someone appears upset, that needs to be respected as a message to retreat rather than to move forward.