View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 01:13 PM
Administrator
Hello

I work in retail where we get "Decorative Rock" in from time to time and when it comes in the staff will say "Lynn there is a nice piece in" and I will go OMG its fake or heat treated or man made ext. They are like how do you know. I feel it right off before I even go to look at times. What do we do with them ? They are decorative so you use them in that way.

I did get the deal of a lifetime at work a 3 foot amethyst tower, that is not heat treated for $320.00 Cdn that has a retail value of $1500 Cdn. It is my price that goes with another raw amethyst I got at a flea market.

There are deals to be found out there as the buyers for retail do not know what at times they are looking at and if your in the right place at the right time you find a steal of a deal. I have some from work that are worth hundreds that I paid less than $20 for. I have had customers come to me and ask me if the price is real ? As they know their stuff. Other customers will ask me why they feel a pull to a crystal.

I have done the blind tests in workshops and I know instantly what is fake, but at times the fake will have an energy to it still if it has been altered by the hand of man and will ask for a healing. The one's that are lab grown that sadly are sold as fakes well that karma will go back on the person that ordered them made.

I look at those that I have that are "fake" as a nice decoration, as at times they have come to me as a gift.

Lynn