View Single Post
Old 24-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
"As per my belief, everything that's "happening to me" has to be accepted by some part of me, at least at some level that is unconscious to the awake-me. In most cases, what's "happening to me" is the eventual materialization of my conscious thoughts and emotions..."

This is pretty close to my view, only I might say that the thoughts and emotions, as well as what materializes, all emanate from a deeper part of our consciousness (awareness? soul?). All three are integrated parts of the whole experience that we create and experience for ourselves.
"Probably the difference of view between us is that I believe that there isn't an objective reality in the way is generally accepted, but that the awake-reality is similar to our dream-realities...."
No, not so different, this is pretty close to how I would phrase it, almost identical. One difference I see between our "awake" reality and our "dream" reality is that in the dream, we are the only one there, everything and everyone is us so it can be whatever we want it to be, whether lucid or not. When awake, we share a created reality with others. Though we create our reality our selves, we consent to shape it with the information created by others, and they do the same for us. So we can't create any kind of reality we wish, like we can in the dream, and expect others to just follow along. Instead, we share responsibility for creation and we accept the consequences of what other create by incorporating those consequences into our realities, it is a choice and a trade off we choose to make, for the privileged of not being completely alone.
In our dreams, there is an awareness which is independent of our conscious awareness. I believe that to be the one I call inner guidance, and that can be channeled too.

We can take control of our dreams, but never completely. We can control our reactions, can create things, but there are situations and characters that come our way that we don't consciously create. The same subconscious that creates our awake-reality creates our dream-realities too.

I even noticed that, while in a dream, I have access to memories, and a personal history, that are different from my awake reality history (and don't include almost anything from my awake memories), but include situations and characters from past dreams.

While dreaming, quite often, I get very meaningful symbolic messages, which I decode in trance (not by rationalizing them).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.