View Single Post
Old 24-03-2020, 04:21 PM
Guide

Two Tigers & a Human Baby

I don't remember it much because this was about a week ago, maybe less, and I did not give it much thought- too bad. Usually I remember the feeling.

The baby landed in a bundle in the snow in this forest, almost hidden by the snow, a dark forest, dark bark, and long (all I could see was the bark, they went straight up)and tree's, there were two tigers, their colors were of a Deep orangey red very vivid & it stood out, not the usual coloring of tigers, they seemed on the prowl and yet not. They had a serious almost blank look to them, and they walked right past the baby, yet I was freaked out about. The baby was smiling, and laughing and both arms were stretched out and it was grabbing at the sky with it's pudgy little hands.

The tigers just moved right through, and around. They were looking for me maybe? They were looking for something.

Either that day, or the next, I lost my job, the career I moved here for. I couldn't keep the terror at bay, and than a few days later, I am in self isolation, and the man I am seeing is as well, with his baby.I am also in love with him, and I was fearful to tell him because it is too early. ( I did tell him ) I was fearful he was seeing other people still n I was super fearful of losing my job, I lost it kind of. The man I am seeing is very serious looking.

Spirit has told me a blessing in disguise...the whole time I'd been up here training for this, I was really kinda wanting that other dream, the true one, I just hoped I didn't have to struggle for it, and I thought having this job/career would help me get back on track and give me a foundation.

I'm definitely going to fast, and finish this research as I have all the time in the World now, too.