Thread: Witness
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Witness

I'm not sure where to put this, but I think it is related to light workers, so please correct me to the right place if I've misstepped, but here is my most important question:

Some time ago I was told my purpose on earth was to be a Witness. At the time, I brushed it under the rug, as just receiving an answer was enough, figuring that I would get further answers down the line. Its been years and I've asked countless figures what it means; angels, spirits guides, an old goddess blocked up behind a stone wall recently returned to her maidenhood. None have told me, but not, I feel, because I am wrong.
And I feel that I have been fulfilling that role. One of the first things I experienced after a huge boost in power in 2012 was watching a young woman trying to find help before trying to kill herself. I found myself before the spiritual council (the second time I had encountered them) when my father was in the hospital the second time, asking me what I had observed about him in the two years since his initial stroke.

I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this. In all of the books I have read, I have not encountered this, not even a mention of this. Any advice or insight would be appreciated.