View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 12:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi there,

This type of mental illness is usually the result of a malfunctioning of the Kundalini mechanism. I’ve had some inkling of it when I was going through my Kundalini awakening a few years ago. For a while, crowds were unbearable and I had to separate myself from people. It felt that I had an automatic telepathic connection with everyone that walked past me, it was maddening. I had to quit my job in the City and move out of London, in fact leave the UK altogether because of it.

If you work on yourself energetically and mentally, it is possible to find some relief and eventually a full recovery can happen. Still, you will probably be ultra-sensitive for the rest of your life, so it’s best to keep away from big cities and crowds. Being close to nature, meditation and an appropriate diet can help a lot.

I feel that soooo much. I haven't been going outside lately, mostly because I feel the same way I left when I get home, it creeps back in. As for meditation, it's so embarrassing feeling like the voices in my head hear me think because my mind says absurd things only because I know they're listening and it became a habit, and it makes it hard to stay focused or relaxed. And I don't eat much junk food but I don't eat fruits or vegetables either because I'm broke. I may seem pessimistic, I can't help it, it's been like this for so long. I recently quit drugs, smoking cigarettes and alcohol.