View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaSounds
Spirits are attracted to those who can confirm their existence! Just as in life, Spirits want to be recognized! So they will seek out, and be attracted to things they appreciated while they were alive! So Property, families, items....etc!......Spirits will attach themselves to these things. Most times the attachment can be broken by just acknowledging them, and allowing them to be released. Cleansing rituals by smudging work well if you want the spirit removed.

NovaSounds - Thanks for your input and welcome to the forum. I never did any cleansing rituals or even asked him/her/them to leave. Deep down I felt they were there first and I came into their old environment that they were still inhabiting. The first week we were in the house an older woman that was familiar with the house and some of it's history, told me that I shouldn't be surprised if after a while spirit activity takes place in the house. Kinda weirded me out since I had just met the woman. She was right and as we became neighboring friends and discussed what was happening in the house, she remained unmoved as she reminded me that she gave me the heads up when we first met.