View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Guide
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I am a Capricorn, traditionally, our stone is Garnet. One can purchase a natural stone garnet but they are really rough looking. They associate purple amethyst, obsidian and tourmaline stones too. Caps are all about earth tones of black, brown, and green. If your looking for allure and glam with a metaphysical appeal I would go for a beautiful amethyst.

Another stone that is strongly associated with Capcrion are green Malachites. They are kinda grainy and weird looking, unless you get a polished one. I purchased a polished bulls eye Malachte and I adore it. Works really well with the heart chakra. pic of mine

Thank you for all the information that you've shared with it. I'm still a beginner to Crystals and Gemstones. The only book I own as of right now is The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall. I'm planning on buying more books in the future so I can learn detail information on how to use the Crystals and how to cleanse them after I get done using them.

I'll look for those crystals for my mother. I'm sure she'll love it! I'm sure she'll be happy with any crystals I purchase for her but I'd like to buy the one dedicated for her sign. If I have any other questions, I'll give you a pm.