View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 10:27 PM
Master
Everything you see and feel whether visions or dreams or waking imaginations, it’s all an ever changing view and flow life. So is it real in a sense that you cling to it as solid and fixed? Or is it real in a sense that in that moment you’re creating a little piece of reality as an ever changing process, a continuum of life.

We create our own symbolism and characters through feelings and associations, imaginings and what’s real and not real all the time.

So for me it’s not so much having to believe in what I see, but rather let it open me up to notice myself in it and through it. It’s like an unravelling to become aware of you and your life process in its creation.

The reality of life is always trying to wake us up to seeing things as they are and more directly. So the unravelling and symbolism is our creation leading us to more of ourselves in all that.

If you sit long enough with what you see, you’ll open to how that feels without clinging or distraction. When you open to how it feels in you, you’ll often see a relationship to something in your life, or past life.. then you’ll become aware of the wisdom you hold within all that.

Last edited by JustBe : 06-01-2024 at 11:07 PM.