View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Master

My beleifs...on the purpose and function of mind.

The mind "IS"soul....'soul', can become, like unto, GOD/CREATOR, pure & divine conscious awareness, without fault....
....All holy, all loving, all merciful.

And the mind is not seated in the spiritual body...the spiritual body is just an incredibly brilliant emanation of SOUL/"US", which is just like the physical earthly fleshly body....just something that we can express our identity & awareness through. ...& nothing more.

We are "SOUL".....SOUL BEINGS, with two major bodily emanations.

The earthly fleshly brain & body are not, aware conscious entities.
They are vehicles/things that we express our identities through.
The brain & body are designed to eventually decay, back unto the earth...while the soul/mind lives on
The brain is subject to us, the "mind/soul beings".

All of our life experiences are forever stored within the mind/soul.
All that we experience in life, does instantly travel via the silver cord from brain to soul & soul to brain, in less than a split/split second, of the, occurrence, of the experience.

We could & should be able to experience life, in such a perfectly healthy soul being type of frame of mind, without any anxieties, depression etc etc etc. BUT we do not, & there is a most definite reason why, & I could explain all about it, BUT that would mean for me to lay the reason why we do not, right squarely at the feet of dark spiritual beings. BUT it does seem that no one on this forum seems remotely interested in that belief of knowledge of mine....as no one ever takes the time to reply to me when I speak of it...."SO"....so be it, I wont speak about it in this reply.

So getting back to the topic.....I say that not any part of our consciousness is, "of the brain"....brain, is just a part of the flesh that performs the functions of the fleshly physical body. & all thoughts originate from within...."SOUL"...."US", & those thoughts travel back and forth at break neck speeds...brain to soul/mind & soul/mind to brain....just as do the chemical, electrical responses, to our experiences of the flesh, travel from touch of skin or sound or sight & back to the brain.....BREAK NECK SPEEDS.

I could go on but I think I'll leave it there for now.....
....neil.