View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 11:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Humans access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts is 4-fold, as laid out by R.B. Fuller.

1} objectively harvest information,

2} sort the information,

3} discover patterns and principles,

4} subjectively apply those patterns and principles in support of the integrity of Universe, if not more specifically the ecological environment that supports and sustains all human life on Earth.

1} "U"niverse/"G"od: The Cosmic Hierachy/Outline/List

....1a} Spirit-1{ spirit-of-intent }, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of God, Universe, Time Space, Absolute and Relative Truths,

----------line-of-demarcation-------------

.....1b}metaphysical-2, macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that, embraces the following,

......1c} finite, occupied space Universe aka Uni-V-erse ergo Space ( ) - Time ^v - Space )( i.e. a primary three-ness.

..........1c2} fermions, bosons and any aggregate collection thereof as physical/energy/time/frequency as expressed and represented by a sine-wave topology ^v^v or as \/\/\/,

..........1c3} spirit-3, metaphysical-3, gravity ( ) that I speculate is associated with positive shaped curvature of a torus,

...........1c4} spirit-4, metaphysical-4, dark energy )(, that, I speculate is associated with negative curvature of a torus.

r6

I'm more interested in your personal experience of mind if you would care to share that but thank you anyway for your reply.