View Single Post
Old 18-03-2011, 01:01 AM
Master
Blackraven, that's frightening. I think I mentioned somewhere about some negative experiences I had, one with the rat/reptile thing. It held me down, even as it rolled my nightgown up perfectly. when I was finally able to free myself, I remember the gown rolling down. But the second incident I woke up to a very eerie silence...like the calm before the storm type silence. I was on my stomach and my arms pulled out from away my body and out to the sides of the bed. Then what seemed like minutes, I felt like I was bouncing on a trampoline as something was on me bouncing. I do remember thinking something unnatural was trying to rape me or it was doing something, but I could not move, then I passed out, or fell asleep. Woke up and was covered with a slimey goo. I felt gross and disgusting, I was upset. I wondered what that was about, was it a seizure? Was I dreaming? I didn't think I was dreaming at all. Then it happened again and another time after that. It never happened again, thankfully.