View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 06:41 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
This comment really got me thinking. So what happens to people that are engaged in a relationship and than undergo a spiritual awakening or begin working on their spiritual health. Their vibrational energy would change (increase) and therefore it would no longer be aligned with the person they are in love with unless they were with their TF that would mirror their vibrational changes. Maybe this is really the underlying issues behind "We just grew apart" or "I fell out of love".

Than again I do believe that when two people are already in love with each other than their energy level resonnates so if one person was to increase their energy level I think the natural state would be for the one with the lower energy to match the higher one. If that wasn't the case than someone that had a spiritual awakening or underwent spiritual "work" would clearly fall out of love with their sig other unless they were a TF that would reap the benfit from the vibrational change.

Another thought on this concept.....When we're seperated from our TF and doing the work on our end to raise our vibrational energy and clear away blockages wouldn't it make sense that if they AREN'T our TF that the attraction would die down due to the disparity in our energies as we elevate ours and they remain the same (assuming they aren't doing an equal amount of "work" on their end as well). Would seem to me that as time passed by if the attraction was still there on our end and you're constantly growing and raising your energy than that would kinda confirm they are your TF would it not? If they weren't than how else could you explain them mantaining the same vibrational resonnnate during a period of rapid growth on your end.

You always seem to raise interesting and valid points, BeautifulLife, thank you

Down to the very marrow of my bones, I know that his love for me hasn't changed.

So many realisations since last night and I've come to realise, now that he's doing what he's doing for my benefit; that I need to take a major leap of faith and trust his judgement while continuing to focus on my own development.

In time, we'll come together again to work on 'the bigger picture'. I've ceased doubting that now.

Hugs
MorningMist