View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 03:18 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
All of those symptoms you listed are the result of 'kundalini syndrome' or 'kundalini psychosis' when she is raised via the adjacent nadis (Ida or Pingala) and NOT up Shushumna like it is MEANT to happen!

What makes it NOT happen that way? people taking drugs/alcohol, rushing the whole awakening, not doing the Yamas and Niyamas (purification rituals) first, not having the tuition of a Master or a Guru, not being a vegetarian...lots of things. It also only happens in a FEW cases, not all.

...and of COURSE the Christians will demonise the whole thing because it's the Garden of Eden 'Serpent' we are talking about here! It's also not a Christian practice and we all know how Christians view anything that is not a Christian practice, don't we? "tis the work of Satan, it is!"

Okay, what about my own experience? What I see is no mistake. And of course, I can easily take it out from my body. And those who practice it will ultimately spreading it as inside the energy to the newbies next time.

I've fight with these demons and the founder are the thin, naked, ugly , longhairs demons. And I still have one female in my place to show others what I say is right. She's the same group but she's staying in the universe, she never practice this kundalini energy. And her mindset is not evil that's why I lead her to stay with me.

I understand them through and through I never force other to accept or reject the practicebut I I've to tell others what's the truth that I've known about it. So good luck for those who practice it but that's not good.