View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
The question is in the title. Where is it coming from? Before there is any confusion: I also do no know what peole is or are. I meant people.

Hi Jaroon60,

I'm a reiki master and was instructed that the energy comes from the Universe. Hence, the word reiki is interpreted as universal energy. But I wanted to understand its source better, too. So when I was in deep meditation, I asked what is reiki energy.

I was immediately given the words, "Universal Love". I was also given the information that most people, if you said to them..."Can I give you some Universal Love?" would probably run the other way. So it's simply labeled 'energy'.

As a reiki practitioner becomes closer (or one with) the concept of Unconditional Love, their healing energy becomes greater and stronger which explains why the reiki energy varies from practitioner to practitioner.

The ability to forgive enemies and love all equally is a difficult task for many, people. But this is why the Christian figure Jesus was able to give miraculous healings. John of God (in Brazil, I think) is able to give miraculous healings as well.

I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella