View Single Post
Old 19-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Hi Miss Hepburn. Yes, I had to do the research and dig for the answers because I was (and still am) getting reactions from the corn. And though I thought I was corn free, I wasn't. It's gotten so bad (my sensitivity) I cannot eat corn feed beef or pork. But I'm not complaining. Knowledge is freedom.

Doug Kaufman. Just looked him up. The founder of Know the Cause. I'm putting this link here for me so I can come back and watch it later when I have more time. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/user/DougKaufmann
Good! This man is the No 1 'go-to' guy on grains, beef, molds, myotoxins....inflammation,
cancer causes, fatique, mind fog, rashes...

(I can't eat pork or any other bottom feeder anymore....just sayin'.
Had a lifetime of lovin 'em, tho!
My immune system is so much better... no sneezing allergies anymore,
maybe why I can eat corn with no problem.)

Then you have Jordan Rubin, a Messianic Jew, with old enormous health issues, all cured
with diet...you do what he says
and bazinga...in 5 days you will feel the difference...he has so many things to do...one being
the 10 Day Daniel Diet.
His Youtube , no one else's, is the one to watch so you don't have to buy the book.
'Sorry Jordan...you spelled it all out on the youtube speaking to that church in Jupiter, FL'

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru