View Single Post
Old 21-11-2011, 12:29 PM
BlackWolf

Tabitha. People haven't pushed God away? They took "under God" out of the school pledge of allegiance, they took God out of schools completely. They took the 10 commandments off the front of a courthouse in the south. People say this country wasnt founded on Christianity. How are people not pushing God away? I don't know what country you are from but this country was founded on christianity. This is fact, not some **** that I am making up. There are too many individuals who come to this country to complain that we aren't satisfying their right to freedom of religion because we still said "under God" in the flag salute. So we bend over for them and have taken God out of everything. Too bad we can't be like France and tell them if they don't like it, leave. lol.

I agree that those Christians who preach about how hellfire and damnation will come upon you if you don't believe should be toned down. I had the **** scared out of me for so long because of people like them. They say that they need to live a pious life and give to the needy. But whenever I went to their church I was questioned non stop about why I wasn't there every Sunday and if I wasn't working on Sundays I should be at church. They even went as far as to have a prayer circle for me. That was humiliating. And these were people who were my friends and schoolmates and even my teachers in high school. I was so scared when I was little that I was going to go to hell that I would cry every single night. I was raised Catholic. Now things are different. I believe in God but my views on "hell" are changing. Pagans lived a happy, simple life with no worries of hell or damnation. Why can't it be that way now?