View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 10:06 PM
Master
So, in two hours I am going to have absolutely no internet for 2 weeks.

I am about to leave my brother's house which has free and unlimited wi-fi and return to my flat, where I must depend on a pre-paid modem (that has expired)...and I cannot go on a plan or have the internet hooked up because of my shady past.

Occasionally...about twice a week, I can go to the library and use their PC...or finally put some credit on my mobile phone, but like the minimum top-up is $50...and I cannot afford that right now.

I also think it is a good idea for captain and myself to have a bit of a break now because all this is getting nowhere.

I already tried once to reach him...to make the breakthrough, but I realised I was only wasting my time back then because this poor soul needs round the clock medical care and institutionalised treatment:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=122509

So, he sent me a PM two weeks ago, saying that he is totally in remission and his moods are stable and he is willing to give this another go now...unfortunately, the poor soul was either lying or totally delusional at the time...and still is.

Anyway, I will take the two weeks to re-assess my position with this because I can only teach if the student is willing to learn and not have the student keep throwing 'alternate teachings' in my face ALL the time, because if those 'alternate teachings' are much preferred...what the hell is the student doing in MY camp anyway?

So, I can reply to these forums over the next two hours...and then nothing for 2 weeks until I can either get to the library or put credit on my phone.