View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 12:27 AM
Guide

Nice... I wonder about some dreams and how they work... especially when your communicating to someones higherself... I have dreams where I can smell, taste in the dream and ive had experiences of different things before ive ever had them in a dream like the taste of a blue berry pie or a mango haha... When I meditate a lot it is hard to exit a dream.... I once had a dream that lasted a whole life time... lol i dont like going to hotels haha.. i never know what im going to run into..

Astral travel is amazing.. you may have to check out what kind of book or who is writing the book because you dont want to be learning from someone who doesnt really know what they are doing or that they do dark magic..

but Astral travel is cool.. its a lot to learn about to understand it.. but its essentially using your emotionally body to travel and its just like your actual body just weightless.. it would be used to travel... time travel.

I think the most beneficial part about it is that you can travel to different vibrations and communicate to your guardians... they will help with your spiritual growth.. you could also see other planets and etc and different races of beings and talk and learn... beats spying on your friends haha