View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777
This might not be the answer you're hoping for...
A: Four of Scrolls--The Karmic Trench [from a Akashic Tarot]
This card reveals a difficult pattern in your life, a pattern of self-defeating feelings, thoughts, and actions that you’ve brought forward from previous incarnations. You returned this life with the intention of breaking this karmic pattern, but you got pulled into the old thoughts and behaviors. You’ve been digging yourself deeper into a karmic trench that gets harder and harder to escape.This pattern is not unknown to you. You recognize it in your relationships, in your jobs, and certainly in your beliefs,
behaviors, and responses. It’s time to take charge of your karma by altering the inner ideas, feelings, and patterns that cause you to make sabotaging choices.

Q: Have I resolved any karma from a past life involving that particular person who keeps changing her name?

Feedback for Crystalkitty

Thank you for the reading. There isn't a negative pattern that is strong enough for me to be impacted by it. I have a venus in 10th house ( these people don't have relationships as priority ) and my 7th house ( house of relationships ) is empty. So Relationships are not really big in the scene for me.
There are some annoyances and insecured *****es that I have to tolerate sometimes but unlike my previous self, as an adult I don't lapse into patterns of being easy anymore and those people aren't the closest people in my life. I have good influences in my life, at least from the people already close to me.
I am a traveler , with my 9th house sun and moon. I have lived , not just traveled in 4 different countries since 2013, and there has been travel since I was a child. Patterns end prematurely sometimes from a spiritual perspective.
Thank you for the reading. My previous self was self deprecating and too nice though, I always lacked confidence, and as a child loved ones around me has to struggle to keep my spirits up. If sat for an exam , I always thought I had given the worst test, so much so that everyone around me would believe I had failed. Until my results came out and my scores would be excellent. That way yes I would take things to extreme. As an adult, I feel more at ease. At least this has not been the scene in my recent interactions with others so I am not sure. Thank you a lot for time and effort.

Next reading for Crystalkitty

Q: Have I resolved any karma from a past life involving that particular person who keeps changing her name