View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
You said "if you (delusionally or otherwise) wish to neti-neti your LIFE away. ". This not only implies me but stresses it.
Yes, I said that. And I affirm that I regard anyone who subscribes to a "Neti, Neti" based philosophy as possibly therefore 'wasting' the opportunity which Life in a complex world affords them "to make the best of" or "fail to".

Of course, I have no way to know exactly how you (or anyone else) relate(s) to the "Neti, Neti" philosophical approach to Life. My statement was just mean to as articulately as possible alert you to my thought that if you (or anyone else) simple-mindedly relied on such an approach as many who laud "Neti, Neti" strike me [b]as[/] doing, you may well be throwing the opportunity I speak of 'away'. I meant this to be a 'wake up' call kind of provocation in case that was the case; that is all.

I see that you are 'fielding' my various statements without 'coming forward' and actively engaging by way of a fully self-disclosing response to them, except that you clearly share that you want no part in any mission such as mine. Which is fine with me. What you are 'seeing' and 'hearing' is just me executing my mission to the best of my ability. "He that hath eyes that see, let him see, and he that hath ears that hear, let him hear," summarizes what I am doing.

You or anyone else reading my posts, of course, have no obligation whatsoever to get on board with 'me' and/or 'my' shtick. I just wanted to give you as clear a statement as possible so you can as clearly as possible understand what I am about and why I am going about it in the way that I am.

Woohoo! This is the way I roll - or the way that THAT which is within me rolls, if you prefer to see it in such terms - Man!

Just put me on you ignore list if you don't want to see or hear any of the perspectives I present.