View Single Post
Old 26-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
We have been discussing lately the idea of free will and destiny and was wondering if anyone has any views on this very interesting subject ?
IMO, all there is is the Absolute, god or whatever it is called and, while it may seem to the separate self that it has free will and choice, all choices, decisions and actions are made by the Absolute or god which is you/us in reality. I, the ego, want to have and do all sorts of things whereas I, the divine, have always done and always will do and BE everything. The ego may believe it is making choices and expressing it's "will" but I, the Real, am doing all of this stuff from behind the scenes. It always comes down to Who? is doing, being, having, wanting, etc. and, since all there is, is Divinity, it all comes from and IS That - and we are That.
The separate, egoic self cannot see this and hates or fears such truths and that's also Wholeness, in the form of an ego, expressing it's displeasure and/or fears!
We all have free will and choice - as Oneness.
If we chose to do what's right, it's Oneness doing what's right.
If we chose to do what's wrong, it's the Absolute doing and being wrong.
Only the imaginary ego/self-entity worries about having free will and choice. The Real couldn't care less!