View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
And what does he want for humanity? What does he want from you?

Will he get what he wants? If you say no to this, please explain to me why God will not get his way?

What do you want God to do with humanity? Does your wants include the destruction of other humans? If so, then Why? Do you think God wants that?

Does God want a perfect society? Will he use imperfect people in his vision?

So I counted how many questions you asked here and it turns out that there are ten so lets use that number to find one answer in at least a couple of ways. From a more spiritual sense of the commandments, particularly the "Thou shall honour your Father and Mother so that your days upon the land may be long" commandment. I will now turn to Proverbs.
PROVERBS 6:20

20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
Keeping in mind Jeremiah 8:8 we will be concentrating on the words 'Commandment and Law" among others mentioned in that verse.
Imagine the 'He God' most people that refer to God as, as being the Commandments/essence of the Law/Torah/Instructions, when I say Instructions I mean the Nurturing/Comforting words of your/our Spiritual Mother. If you can hold true to your Spiritual Father and Mother in the above mentioned you have a symbolic marriage happening within you. The fulfilment of that Marriage is Love.
To further explain the above verse we just need to look at another verse.
PROVERBS 6:23

23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

What you are now understanding is the Will of our spiritual Father which is the Love of our spiritual Mother. This confirms the verse as a Light(within you) to be for the Gentiles. Just remember that there are Hebrew/Ibreet that don't know that they are Ibreet.
So one answer to your first question would be the verse from