View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 09:51 AM
Knower
Guys, thank you for your posts...

AraceliCianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I do not recommend angels as what I said many are fallen and pose as genuine angels when they are not, and because of this many people have problems with 'angels'. As a shaman/witch/pagan myself I have made contact with many positive beings but in the end I find my safety and comfort in the arms of the Great Mother, or God Herself.

Mostly the journey is learning about how to discern between genuine spirit allies and false ones. You will get there.

I looked your profile, so in the past i was looking for a teaching, percieving creator.force as a female energy. I saw it is called "deanism". I.can't seem to find books about it, just some random sites apear with diff. Articles.

Can you recommend literature? Perhaps even send something to me...Thanks :)

"The Faith of Our Mother God consists in the acceptance of our Mother-Creatrix as the one Supreme Being, the Source and Origin of all that is, the One without a second, upon whom the existence of anything whatever is absolutely dependent. To know this and to love Her—or even to wish to love Her—is the whole of our religion in its essence." -Daonism