View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Suspended
Fluoride and pharmaceuticals in the water, Gmo foods, foods with additives, chem trails in the sky, microwave technology, vaccines.... all these type of things are part of the governments plan to harm and dumb down humans. By the way, vaccines are now mandatory for school children in some places, these days a lot more of the kids coming onto the planet are more psychically in tune then the past, the governments are afraid of this thats why they are doing that. These evil forces though, they don't have much longer, the way they are trying to sprint for there goal like mad at the moment is an indicator of that, they are just losing the plot with it all and struggling.

When it comes to water, drink coconut water, watermelon water or fiji water, you can filter the taps in your home as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Mind over matter is great if you're good at it, but I'd challenge whoever said that to bite on a cyanide capsule of touch some ricin - then get their minds to deal with it.
Iv seen this before, people thinking they won't be effected by something just because they think so, or they think they have abilities/powers that they just don't have, there not there yet. I'v talked to a member on this website who was really into carlos castaneda, his books and stuff, this person use to tell everyone about there abilities, they said all kinds of stuff, like they are able to bend metal with there mind, create fire out of thin air ect.. ect.. just effect reality in any way they want pritty much (a good way to test this out for folks who think they are at that stage is to go find a tree, if you are able to run through it congrats, if not..well) anyway one day this person said they can teleport, not via astral, with the physical body, bi locate... so i said ok then come say hello, teleport to where i am, then came all the excuses why they can't, i knew they were lying anyway... so yea.

But yea, humans and the human mind are definitely powerful, We have our intention too, and will and perception .... and things are possible with faith an God.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 25-01-2018 at 07:07 AM.