View Single Post
Old 21-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Master

I was addicted to TV until I gave it up. Cut the cable when it got to $145.00 month US. I didn't have it for many years, because I refused to pay for TV - shouldn't it be free??? I loved watching the Housewives, but now that I don't, I don't miss them.

I have Roku, and watch Netflix and Amazon prime, but with no pesky commercials. So I am still paying for TV, but the price suits me much better and I LOVE not having the news....can't say enough about not watching THAT anymore.

My favorite shows:

Gilmore girls - just finished watching all of them - miss it already

Scorpion - what an intelligent show - the show is about a real genius who has an IQ of 190 something - the episodes are made up (at least I'm pretty sure they are) but it is based on his real life and his real company - the first one will blow you away....but I have to buy them at $2 a pop on Amazon Prime, but it's worth it. I'd rather watch that that some dumb movie I paid $14 to go see that wasn't worth the price of admission

Big Bang Theory - it grows on you, then it is so funny

Hart of Dixie - just starting watching this on Netflix - enjoyable, if you mute the Country Western music --- aahhh --- it's sort of a Doc Hollywood, but I am on the 4th episode and it is holding my interest - there are 66 episodes, so now I have something new to watch :)