View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
That's why you didn't following all we're response to each other. I transported his demon from his body to my body using Jesus dharma. So I can see and telling all these. So do you believe me or him? That's why I ask you can see demons or not?

And you don't see what he said is wrong? You can go back to check out so many misunderstanding that I point out for him but at the last part I'm tired to respond his word by word response.

That's why his techniques is no one can respond to him in full. So I only say that he's wrong. That's all.

Jeremy I do not see demons, nor do I want to see demons, they only exist in the perciever...
What Ab posts are true Scriptures, you either believe them or you don't it's your choice as it is mine. The way you are responding proves you have never read any so mybe it's sensible to check them out yourself instead of disagreeing when you don't understand them.
Yes I know you think he's wrong but he and many others think he's correct so does it matter, we all believe what we believe is true until the time comes when we either change our beliefs or expand them, that's life Jeremy, we are all different. Probably others would not agree with my beliefs but that's ok, I believe them and that's what matters.