Thread: Wuji Gong
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi,

Well in addition to the aforementioned condensing, I have done I "Ch'uan, Ruler (a couple different versions), 8 Pieces of Brocade, T'aiji Ch'igong, a couple standing sets who's names I don't remember ... and a few more that I can't remember. The 2 most powerful were wuji standing and condensing. Condensing is amazing, I believe it to be the most powerful weigong I have heard of. Before being made popular through books it was taught at a very high price here in the states. It literally energizes me like filling a battery.

Wuji standing is where I had the most significant openings... I used to stand in fron of a tree for 30 minutes a day, doing that caused an internal eruption of energy !! I have immense respect for that practice.

Now the Wuji gong, well, what I feel from it is the usual buzziness you get from powerful ch'igong, I was super stoned after the first time doing it, and then there is that empty thing I referred to. THAT is the difference, the others are awesome, but even the wuji standing did not lead to that experience of emptiness. Its hard to describe other than a profound q u i e t that lies in the middle of my being.

The only other place I have felt that is in my meditation practice, which I learned from a spiritual teacher (not a ch'igong).