View Single Post
Old 26-11-2016, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
I'm still watching the doc, but for me stuff happens when I start sleeping(Hypnagogia). Instead of getting a normal dream, it just feels as being in bed, eyes closed(completely darkness), unable to open them or see but feeling someone around, in chest, sit, beating me, etc. (a regular dream would have landscape, scenario, characters, etc)
I even started to mark my calendar lately to see how frequent these things actually are(though there may be months in between). What could these things be, dreams that failed to develop? It is as if instead of dreaming(or not dreaming but nothing happening, after all sometimes I don't dream of anything but don't experience nothing unusual, just sleep) or projecting, my spiritual body stays inside my physical body.
I'm not opposed to science so I'd say that given a chance I'd want to have my sleep monitored, do EEG, etc.

(Though I don't think some stuff science can explain, for instance once I went to check how the ship of my great grandfather sank, I only read about his ship. I went to sleep, when I was about to fall asleep I heard a name being said 3 times. So I got up and wrote it down to check the next day and it was another ship that sank in the same year, same war, but from another country.)

But back to what could be similar to sleep paralysis, the thing is that for me, usually I'm seeing nothing. So I know I'm in the transitional state from wakefulness to sleep but somehow I feel goosebumps as if there is energy crawling in my skin and as many of the experience turned out to be violent I force myself to wake up as quickly as I can.

Recently I had two different experiences that weren't violent, also during hypnagogia. One I felt the goosebumps coming in my chest and got alarmed, because 80% of time this sensation leads to violence.
(One could say, "oh you got goosebumps out of fear", but nope, it's the other way around, the goosebumps start out of nowhere and just after, I feel fear because I already know what happens. )
So I was alarmed but the energy spoke thru me, making a request, "help me do a painting". I was forcing myself to wake up, and it spoke again and I finally made out. After this I felt foolish because there was no harm, it was just that I acted out of bad previous experiences. (I'm still trying to figure out if really there is someone wanting me to do a specific painting)

And the most recent different one, was that suddenly I started listening a song in my ear, as if I had headphones on. And it was becoming louder, the louder it got the stronger the energy so I finally felt a head on my right hand. It felt really solid(I never felt nobody as solid like this in hypnagogia), as if there was someone in fetal position, head in my belly. So I just caressed his head and very short hair as comforting him. Mind you, that in these experiences I can't see, but somehow I knew the person had dark hair and a skinny/slim body.(as if I was being told details mentally) But I did try to wake up, and every time I tried the song decreased in volume and so I would rest my body and it would become louder again. It was as if saying, "if you move, the song end, the visit ends, I'll have to go". Still, I was wondering who this might be and insisted in getting up, because it feels so real and you see nothing and still are in bed that you start to think that maybe there's someone really there.

These latest experiences were not scary at all. It makes me wonder if these are spirits of somebody that died, you know? Plenty of mediums believe some spirits may reach out while you sleep(or about to) because finally you aren't distracted/busy with the many things you do while awake.

I never experienced the old hag.