View Single Post
Old 29-03-2020, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmie2309

Right now, I have never been happier. However, I am so confused about everything that is going on. The fact that everything is out of my control scares me. I had planned to move away later this year however with everything going on that has changed. I made the decision to go back to uni for the year. People have tried to ask me why I chose to do this and all I can say is that it feels so right. I didn't even realise until a few days after I made that decision that it would mean we would be in the same lecture again and have to spend a lot of time alone. I am scared to be around him again because I know how intense it is yet at the same time I feel this sense of calm and that there is nothing holding me back. Am I being crazy?! Surely this is all such a coincidence?

Hi,

There are no coincidences.

Being around him again will be what your state of mind creates. Will you be confronting your demons or being with a best friend. So it really is a choice of perception.

What happens with divine planning is that you are led to situations and circumstances where you get to create and manifest your physical reality. This is one of those opportunities. I suggest picking some thing nice.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/