View Single Post
Old 22-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I want to remember...

This isn't exactly a near death experience, although my body quite possibly processed it as such... I don't believe I was in any danger of actually dying.

I was choked to unconsciousness once, by a close friend of mine who is quite in tune with the paranormal (he calls it his "voodoo" although it may be something else entirely.) anyway, it came as a complete surprise to me although he knew what he was doing. When I woke up he was kneeling over me smiling about it, saying something about how he took me out (of my body? Of my life?) and put me back in. As I was catching my breath and finding my bearing, there was this nagging feeling in the back of my head, like I'd experienced something while unconscious, like I'd seen something I maybe wasn't supposed to see, or maybe I was supposed to see it. It was like waking up suddenly from a dream, how you try to hold on to remember it but the harder you grasp the faster it fades away. My friend seemed very interested in what I saw, but I couldn't tell him, I don't even know myself. He was disappointed that I didn't remember.

Since then, I've tried so many times to remember what I saw. I feel like it was somehow very important and I missed it. I have even been tempted to ask him to try again, see if I can catch it this time, but the obvious dangers of that make it my absolute last choice. Does anyone know of any way I can access this memory? I'm not great at meditating or being hypnotized, but anything would be worth a shot at this point.