View Single Post
Old 25-09-2016, 06:15 PM
Experiencer

Hi mogenblue,

George Michael was a hottie and a good musician but I have to admit, I'm just a teeny perplexed as to the reason for the video, but then, I'm one of those folks with a distinct inability to read between the lines. I NEVER figure it out when I watch movies or shows about detectives or spies or that sort of thing and always have to wait until the end when they pull it all together for the audience! My brain is too 'literal' I guess. But thanks for it anyway because I enjoyed being reminded of the good old days ;-)

I've followed the vegan lifestyle for about ten years but my kids were long gone by that time and the depression that I struggle with was an issue for me even when I was a kid I think. We had a lousy childhood, divorced parents, (angry) and rigid mother, etc. so I can't blame my kids. They just took my mind off it.

But I do also have this a link to a study that suggests you are right in your observation that ending meat consumption is good for the mood of people. I'm going to bookmark your links too because they're interesting so thanks for them.

Hey, maybe we oughta demand that all the parties involved in wars everywhere only eat carrots and lettuce? One of two things will happen, they'll either find their mood improved (who wants to fight when you just feel happy?) or they'll develop nutrient deficiencies that will make them feel so crummy, all they'll want to do is stay home in bed with the curtains drawn. Win-win either way maybe.