View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
It does help. I know the energy. And love. Difficult to admit that. Because it feels like floating. Reiki people feel like they can help people. I have a problem with that. I do not know why exactly.

Most people do not know how energy really works. They never went that far. In the study of reiki they teach students many things that are not true. I learned this after my personal spiritual awakening and working with a guide on the other side. I have been shown this too. For one thing in reiki they teach you that it is a universal energy or source energy. But in actuality the energy comes from the person. In true healing the energy comes from the heart because that person has an open heart. They have empathy through the heart. This is how they heal at the deeper levels. However there are healers out there who do not have empathy, they heal for a sense of personal power. They may be born with feeling energy but it is not deep, it is superficial. They feel energy not from their heart but from some other part of their body. You asked about feeling spirits. It is through my inner work, spiritual awakening for example that I feel the other side. It is through my heart. I was not born with this ability. People not born with abilities, who heal or feel spirits are feeling it because they have opened their hearts through inner work. Other people born with this ability do not necessarily feel the other side with their heart and they are not in contact with people of a high vibration. I'm not sure how much truth they get either. Its complicated to explain. Hope this helps!