View Single Post
Old 26-06-2011, 01:33 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.W.S
Hi!

I`ve been waking up regularly at 3 am every night for awile now and I don`t know what that means
It`s usually few minutes after 3, like 3.05 or 3.14. It feels like something is literally waking me up from a deep sleep.
For a long time there`s been some paranormal activity going on in my house, mainly in my daughter`s room (she`s always been very sensitive). I`ve been very interested in these things for a long time and I don`t mind at all if someone is trying to contact me.
I`m interested in these things but I don`t spend my every waking moment trying to get in touch with the Other Side
And every time something happens in my house, I consider it to be a very natural thing and I try not to be afraid because I know we coexist with the Spirits and that the Other Side is not very far from us

You got that from a movie right? 3:30 A.M. wakeup time? I did and I used to be fearful when I woke up between 3-3:30. Don't fear spirits. They can not harm you. They can try to play jokes or pranks that would scare someone. I saw a a spirit about 2 months ago. I heard noise that woke me up, I felt a presence, I felt a fear response in my stomach, then I saw The spirit that looked like a real person walking by my room in a white gown. I didn't fear it once I saw it. I later went to my higher self for answers. It was my Aunt that passed away just coming to share the good news that I was going to feel great and happy. I received from my higher self that her name way Ann Beth. I asked my dad who that was, and I found out that that was muy aunts real first name. I just knew her as Beth. Don't fear any paranormal activity. There is nothing to fear. They can not hurt you or anybody. No spirit can take over a human body. It is forbidden. And not possible. Don't fear this activity going on in your house. The spirit is probably a relative.