View Single Post
Old 14-08-2006, 01:14 PM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Whilst I am a believer in many things, I know that I would like to see all of these top mediums working together instead of all releasing separate books. I do not see why they do not as this would promote co-operation and solidarity. Then again, it may just be that it is practicably inconvienient for them.
I would like to see a shift in consciousness in 2012 but the most important thing is that I and you, as individual's, have shifts in consciousness as this will benefit the whole, do you understand what I mean?

Yes I understand what you mean, but, in my experience, things of this nature can't really be forced.
Even though I feel I cannot fail my journey & awakening is inevitable at some time for me, I still continue to go through slumps & ruts like most, but each time I do, I learn something I would not have, had I not gone through the slump. I just trust in the force that is guiding me no matter what the experience.

I think the main reason why they dont all work together as authors is because it is fairly rare you will find 2 people with the same belief systems & if they were all to co-author a book, their may be many conflincting opinions. I know Wayne Dyer & Deepak Chopra have done a book together though.

I listen to hayhouse radio all the time & every month I think they have something called a "you can do it conference" & there are alot of popular teachers among the gathering, such as: Sylvia Browne,Wayne Dyer,Summer Mcstravick,John Holland & heaps more.

They all have there own radio shows & I listen to HEAPS of them, you can download past shows from hayhouseradio.com wich I do, it really is worth the listen & it's free.
You know sometimes you just don't feel like reading, I just wack on the headphones & let them throw some ideas in the air for me to contemplate, it's pretty cool.

If you're interested I would recommend you listen to: Sonia Choquette, John Holland, Wayne Dyer, Venus Andrecht, & Sylvia Browne are my favourites.
Worth a gander anyway