Thread: Twin Flame?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 07:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison3333
@pearlswan Thanks for the kind and insightful response! Actually, right before I saw this, I was writing my name into my phone for an unrelated reason and it autocorrected to me and my twin flame(?)'s ship name! I actually do watch Twin Flame Revolution and, if it wasn't for their recent video "The 'Dirty' Truth About Twin Flames", I would've given up on twin flames entirely and dismissed it all as one giant coincidence, end of story. I actually tried to contact their email, but I got no answer. Anyways, thanks again!

P.S.: I saw 11:11 earlier by complete "coincidence". I was singing Silver Bells and I turned on my phone and saw a big 11:11 (the time) on my screen. I was so shocked, I stopped singing mid-word.

Ahh what another cool not-so-coincidence lol! I mentioned about twinflame revolution and apparently you already knew about it, so that's cool That means you do resonate with their messages. I also emailed them and I did get a respond twice, but I do know that they received like hundred of emails haha so it may take time for them to sort thru everything.