View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 02:02 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Wow, can I get a cyber-restraining order!?
I'm sure they'll put you on a shorter leash if you ask nicely.

Point is the 7 rays pervades man aspects of spirituality, occult or otherwise.
Aside from correspondence with the 7 (traditional) planets they're the basis of the the Monastery of the 7 Rays. M7R. that tangentially refers to Alice Bailey's work. I won't try to waffle my way through as I haven't studied her work except where it impinges on other things I've looked at, like the M7R.

The problem is here we have another religious system and one in which the Mother is missing from the Trinity (that she calls the solar Logos). I've never felt comfortable with that but that's just a personal issue. It might be ok for the Osiris, solar-phallic bunch but looking further back into the African it wouldn't seem workable where a "grande maman" was probably part of the Trinity (at least, as it filters through to Vodou with "Gran Erzile.) These things existing within and sure, there's the Monad but it would feel very weird not to have a feminine power on the second tier!!

So, just my views in passing, dear.... Are you going to explain more or make me buy an Alice Bailey best seller?