View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 03:10 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Because
That's an incredibly high number. I don't see it as a bad thing, but then I guess I'm not the one who has to deal with it, the way you do.

I've tried to think of a response to this. I even tried a few Google searches for the heck of it, but I couldn't think of anything that you probably haven't already thought of, or which didn't sound unrealistic, or like an attempt at humor, even if it wasn't.

The thing that helped me more than anything was to tend bar for three years, something that I strongly resisted at first; but, for some reason, I've also always had an ability to adapt fairly acceptably (but not entirely) to whatever crowd I'm in. Usually, my abilities (acting skills???) fade rapidly if I stay in a given crowd too long.

Being an indigo is old news, if I remember correctly we are of lower vibration than those new crystal children coming in. Maybe you should find a test for that, I'm interested in how these new crystal children behave. As an indigo I have some anger problems and stuff, and that's why I'm not too happy about it.