View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lealightyears
Have you any advice about practicing transparency?

Hi,

My first visual on using transparance was to allow negative energies to pass through my body without effecting me. Real physical things are 99.99% empty space. So it was easy to imagine negative energies not effecting me unless I focued my attention on them. When you do, you drawn them to that .01% of physical matter we see as the human body.

The big tip would be related to fostering a benovalent outlook on life. In our culture we are encouraged to battle with things. Negative energies is a perfect example of that. For the more you focus your attention on some thing the more you give it strength. We are never taught how to work with our mind. Train our thought patterns. These things are not easy however once done, real mind over matter can be accomplished.

Transparency involves avoiding conflicts with others. Yet the biggest application of it has to do with the self. We lack compassion for all that we are and think poorly about aspect of self which are self destructive. For self love is kindness towards those faults we have which we are ignorant about correcting. The wisdom on how to improve things happens after we have properly embraced our own darkness.

It is all about learning to focus our attention. Being mindful of our self talk and thinking. Virtually everyone in our society has been conditioned to self destruct through worry which creates anxiety. These negative energies are far far more destructive than any exterior negative energies directed at us from any one or any thing. Our own daily negative affirmations wreck havic within us and we are ignorant of those things.

There are 3 types of people. (1)Those who do not think/reflect on life. (2)Those who have fostered healthy mind over matter practices. (3)Those who have unhealthy mind over matter practices[thought patterns].

I would say that transparence(avoiding negative energies) is the first step towards masterful self control. I hope this explanation will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/