View Single Post
Old 17-01-2018, 06:45 AM
mindanalyzer

warning or inner fear

hi
I have been experiencing time synchronicities for over 13 years; suffice to say that there are days in which I would experience such a number of them that it escapes the realm of coincidence; we are talking about straight 11:11 am, 1:11 pm, 2:22 pm, 3:33 pm, 4:44 pm, 5:55 pm, adding 11:11 pm as a bonus and 1:11 am as a dessert for staying awake until late. What are the odds?

I have thought about this and they might be a mechanism to develop a high perception for synchronicities; something like a learning mechanism that allows me to activate/keep sharp my sensors on a conscious level.

Lately, I have experienced a couple of synchronicities that have me worried ...

I recently bought a brand new 2017 Yamaha motorcycle FZ-07; This is my 1st motorcycle and honestly speaking my skill level needs a little sharpening; especially where I live, Miami FL, where drivers are notorious for being one of the most stupid in the country [and maybe on the planet] (I have been riding road racing bicycles for many years with good skill levels).

Basically, I had been entertaining the idea of buying a motorcycle for some time, got a good offer and jumped on that, with the plan of riding on the weekends with fellow cyclists (that also loves motorcycles) in areas without much traffic

well, since I bought it I have experienced several synchronicities with things like: thinking of my motorcycle and check the online news right away, only to find in the 1st headline an article about the fatal motorcycle accident (something that is not very common), or getting to my work and start talking with some random guy and for a mysterious reason that person owns a motorcycle and starts talking that his brother died a year ago in a motorcycle accident and that he also had an accident 6 months ago or so. Another weird one was me crossing path with a friend in the parking lot (he loves motorcycles and knows I bought one) and upon mentioning to him that his mod pickup looks beautiful; he comes back with "no, this is not mine, it belongs to a fellow Puerto Rican, that maybe you know him; he is the one that walks in this particular manner because he lost a leg in a motorcycle accident" (not in overseas wars or anything else but a motorcycle accident)

The other weird event was today. I had an appointment for a nerve block shot in my lumbar area (lower back pain has been bad and I was diagnosed recently with disc degeneration disease). Well, while in the waiting area at 7:30 am about 5 minutes before my name is called I decided to check the soccer news (Spanish online sports news MARCA). I start checking the headlines to see what's going on with Real Madrid and starts moving down and I see an article of Pele using a walker during an interview (something like hip and back surgeries). What freaked me out the most is that at this exact moment an old lady passes me by my left side using a walker and then goes and sit in front of me. I mean, I have been reading Marca for a long time and this is the first time that I see one of these star athletes using a walker ... plus the lady. Truly I was a bit worried about this procedure and even had the negative thought of associating a wheelchair as a worse case scenario outcome but somehow I never thought of a walker before this event

At that point, I seriously considered bailing out but ... started hesitating and finally stayed and had the shot (they put me through the same procedures as a more serious surgery which worried me at the time). Well, the procedure was apparently uneventful although the doctor had told me (right before the procedure) that she was going to use local anesthetic and for some reason, she ended up using general which knocked me down big time. My pain is pretty much the same level now compared to before the procedure, and also with these procedures, you are supposed to start feeling the improvements in about 1-2 weeks.

so, question:

Am I letting my fears take control of me and I am looking too deep into the synchronicities or this is something real that is happening to warm me of possible ugly consequences?

I abhor when fear controls/stops me in life, but there also is a saying about a guy drowning and he starts praying to God and sees a boat that offers help; he dismisses the offer and keeps praying, the same situation repeat a couple of times and after he drowns, already in heaven, he questions God about his prayers for help and God answers ... but didn't you see the 3 boats that I sent you? I always pray to God before any embarking in any risky activity so that's why I am finding pertinent the parallel

Basically, I would hate to become neurotic about this synchronicity stuff but at the same time, it would be silly to ignore the [possible] signals that could be sent my way. I mean, I think about it over and over and come to the conclusion that what's the meaning of the time synchronicities if not to reinforce my discernment for real warnings?

please, I would appreciate if you offer your perspective and forgive me for the long post but I needed to include all the details