Thread: Telepathic TF
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 03:03 PM
Ascender

The twin flame eye contact, is not something that can be compared to regular eye contact or explained if you haven't experienced it. It's just so bizarre. The eye contact is really what got me and my tf talking at all, because initially I made no attempt to talk to him. I can't even explain what it was. It must have been just as bizarre for him because he asked me what it was.

This whole notion of we choose our lives, seems to be the primary thought of most spiritual people. The way I look at it, there's only 2 possible options. Either we decided on our lives or we are on some sort of prison planet. And I think, if I decided on this, than the outcome must be phenomenal. That's the only reason I can come up with why I would have done this travesty to myself. The whole here to learn, makes a lot of sense to me, even more so when I consider what I know of my past (or parallel) lives.

And by the way, I disagree entirely that a person has to believe in something to experience it. Or that both "twin flames" have to believe in it to make the experience real. Although that's getting into the wording (twin flame) which is debatable and sort of making me cringe. However, the experience itself, was real and it's less about figuring out IF it was real, and more about figuring out what it actually was.