View Single Post
Old 28-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
What do you think was at the root of that pattern/template, why did you have that expectation?

That's good, that's growth

I used to have that expectation because I was stuck on a place/vibration of lack and scarcity. As in, "this guy really likes me, so I need to stay with him even if I see things I don't like, I'll just not give much importance to those things", aka wearing rose tinted glasses.

That's scarcity mode and have been in my life for a very long time. I was married for 9 years and I remember when I was dating my ex-husband, I had that feeling something was missing and I didn't feel a deep emotional connection with him, but still I went ahead and married him. Basically scarcity mindset, lack of self-love and low self-value.

I have done a LOT of work on myself on this. I have completely abandoned a scarcity and lack mode in regards to money and my business, and my business is flourishing now and I only work with clients that are amazing, that respect and value my work. In the past, with the scarcity mindset, I would accept any client at any rate and it was a nightmare.

Now I have awesome clients, do awesome work and say no to anything and anyone that is not aligned. It's an abundance mindset and I did that work last year.

I guess I am now doing that same work in regards to my love/romantic life.

Letting go of the scarcity/lack mindset and be very aware of how guys are and how they make me feel.

I am seeing dating now from an abundance mindset. If this guy doesn't make me feel good and it's not a good fit, I'll let him go immediately. Because now I know that when I let go of the wrong guy, I am opening space to the right one.

It's also knowing what I want and staying in alignment with that. So I am grateful to this guy I went on two dates with, because he helped me doing this work on myself. Basically raising my standards to stick to what I really want.

The more I practice this abundance mindset in dating, the easier it becomes. Now I don't marry the guy or enter into a relationship, I just go on two dates. lol

I want to get to the point where I don't even date once. Because before the first date with this guy, we talked on WhatsApp for a while and he had things that are the opposite of what I want in a partner, but I still went on a date with him.

So, I want to get to the point where I see these things and let go immediately, being 100% in alignment with what I want. I'll get there and maybe that will be the day my right partner will come along.