View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 12:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Yeah, important to listen to your intuition (there have been plenty of times when I haven't heeded what my gut was telling me, and I've reaped the consequences). And there were plenty of red flags, so it seems from what you've said, so I think you've done the right thing in ending the relationship before it gets any more involved.

That's the thing, it wasn't a relationship, it was only two dates.

But it did feel it was a relationship because of his expectations and it was too much too soon.

On Saturday on our date, he talked about going here and there in the future, and one day about meeting my daughter as well... then after the date, he sent me a message saying that meeting just once a week won't be enough and that we need to see each other more often than that, and asking already when can we meet again. I was still processing this date, and unwinding after getting home, and he already wanted to know when to meet again??

So, yeah it felt like a relationship. I was still on the "let's go on dates getting to know each other" type of thing, and he was too far ahead.

That to me was a red flag as well.

Yeah, I've not listened to my intuition in the past and have reaped the consequences too. I know too much now to do that again.

Some people might think it's jumping into conclusions too soon after just two dates, but your intuition is never wrong.