View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Master
You asked for meditations that might not have been tested, so here is mine. It is one I use, not to remove blockages or injuries - which might be more relevant to you.

BUT since you need a clear system to get clear and effective healing for yourself, it might still be useful... To focus your energy and keep the rest of your being around the injury clear also, not to forget it so to speak.

Idk. Here it is. (Oh and I describe it, more than make a guidance - try not to judge...)

Clearing Meditation

For an injury, I would - and have - visualized my body's 'light structure' (as in the picture below):

And I would let my focus 'travel the grid' healing it, allowing light to travel with me - and 'web out' from me, to travel the grid in many threads of the build at once. Light will concentrate in areas where attention is needed and I would travel there. I would Sit with 'light focus' there - allowing light to work undisturbed aiding only with my focus and presence. In time the light that travels also, will move on - continue along the grid, and then I would too.

I would not do this a long time, one focus area is more than enough. And an area might need several sessions.

And I would of course say my goodbyes to the process and the light before leaving, to normal state.

I do something to this extent when I do healing for others and myself, so this I have tried some. I love it, think it is a lot of fun to be a 'spacetraveller' in my own being :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3