View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 12:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul.cimmerian
You're right, I can't say for sure that it's problematic for him.
I experienced things around the time my TF did - hair thinning and weight gain, judging by his pictures. Those are the only 2 I can prove.
I also experienced physical and emotional "malfunctions", including muscle pains, joint swelling, slumped posture, wanting youth back... I'm 35, no spring chicken, but I feel like I could be having his mid life crisis along with him. I also get feelings that don't "fit in" with the rest of my life because I'm busy and exhausted a lot, yet they push through in my down time.
That's all I've got to go on. lol

Have you experienced anything similar?

well unfortunately I'm not much help here... I haven't actually seen my TF in around 30 years and can't even be sure I know who she is to be able to find a picture. I assume she would be around 46 though, I'd be the older one for sure . All I have about her really is a strong sense of her presence... If I let her she'll chatter along in my head but mostly I'm too scared to allow telepathy.

I suppose some of the stuff I feel could be about her rather than me but I'm not really used to thinking that way and don't know how I'd even be able to tell the difference???????

as far as the stuff you describe I have some of it in common with your TF, which makes sense because I think you said he is about the same age as me? no thinning hair though. Or joint swelling (my dr checks for that all the time and keeps not finding it lol) (knock on wood).